Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Sphere shot DOUBTS

BrilhasMuito

Join
Jan 29, 2018
Loc
Brazil
Hello guys,
I have no clue how to save a sphere shot outside the DJI GO 4 app. Everytime I want to share a sphere shot I use the DJI app to send a Skypixel link. How do output a sphere shot to my laptop? Is there a way to grade or aplly filters to a sphere shot?

Reactions: Frogbmth
Hello guys,
I have no clue how to save a sphere shot outside the DJI GO 4 app. Everytime I want to share a sphere shot I use the DJI app to send a Skypixel link. How do output a sphere shot to my laptop? Is there a way to grade or aplly filters to a sphere shot?

So you stitch the image by opening it in GO4 with the play button right? Then save it. This should create an image on your phone/tablet. You can edit this image if you want to enhance it

Easiest thing is then turn this into a nice sphere with something like Theta+ or Rollworld quite a few apps out there. Then you can upload the resulting image as you like.

Reactions: BrilhasMuito
So you stitch the image by opening it in GO4 with the play button right? Then save it. This should create an image on your phone/tablet. You can edit this image if you want to enhance it

Easiest thing is then turn this into a nice sphere with something like Theta+ or Rollworld quite a few apps out there. Then you can upload the resulting image as you like.
Alriiiiiight!!!!! So easy!!!!!
Thanks for your reply!!!!

Reactions: Frogbmth

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef