Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Springshot

A Sparky pano of a brook near my home. The greens are still on the light side yet but changing every day.

View attachment 14088
Great capture RotorWash! The PEI sand really makes the green foliage pop and the light foliage contrasts with the dark colour of the brook.

Chris

Reactions: RotorWash
Why one should buy a 4000€ mavic3 pro if you have a spark ?
I have a Spark and recently got a Mavic 3. While the Spark takes excellent photos in good light, it does not come anywhere near the level of the image quality and level of control of the Mavic 3 and with the recent firmware update the Tele camera on the Mavic 3 has major improvements. The price of the Mavic 3 is high, I agree, but it is as close as I can get to putting a DSLR quality camera in the air at a reasonable cost. With that said, I still have my Spark - it is an amazing drone and there will still be times when I will be using it rather than my Mavic 3.

Chris

I have a Spark and recently got a Mavic 3. While the Spark takes excellent photos in good light, it does not come anywhere near the level of the image quality and level of control of the Mavic 3 and with the recent firmware update the Tele camera on the Mavic 3 has major improvements. The price of the Mavic 3 is high, I agree, but it is as close as I can get to putting a DSLR quality camera in the air at a reasonable cost. With that said, I still have my Spark - it is an amazing drone and there will still be times when I will be using it rather than my Mavic 3.

Chris
Congrats on the M3 Chris, great drone!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex