Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Steps before I sell my Spark

Leon77

Join
Dec 5, 2017
Hello All,

Sorry this is my first time selling a drone. What steps do I need to take before I hand it over to anyone else & will they be able to fly and use the same drone with there account I’d.

Any guidance is appreciated.

Thank you,

Just find a buyer. Nothing else needed.
They can log into their DJI account to fly it.
Good to provide them with a copy of original receipt in case they have any warranty issues creep up.
Warranty does follow the bird, but new owner would need receipt.

Reactions: Leon77
o_O I'm going through the mental war right now of whether I sell the drone and buy a mavair, or just save up some more and add the mavair to my drone collection...

o_O I'm going through the mental war right now of whether I sell the drone and buy a mavair, or just save up some more and add the mavair to my drone collection...

Save up some more money and buy a Mavic Pro 2 when that comes out. I'm not jumping on the Mavic Air yet. I'm in no hurry and the Mavic is due for an upgrade. It has to come at some point this year so I'm just going to enjoy the Spark and not go buy a Mavic Air just because DJI wants me to. If anything, over the years DJI has analyzed and completely understands the market. It's almost the same as Apple now. You know ever year something new is coming, especially since the technology keeps changing at such a fast pace.

Reactions: Bubbles!!!

The market is flooded with Sparks because lots of people are thinking the same. So, they’re not going for much. A friend of mine got a second hand Flymore for £380 on an ebay auction. Even on buy it now you can pick up FM for £450.
The shops here in the uk are selling FM for £629.

It’s a bad time to sell.

I don't mind swapping the spark with cash for a mavic pro though

I've put my Spark on sale today. The "Spark Pro" is arriving on Tuesday so for sure the Spark would be getting even less use than it has up to now (Mavic always stealing the game).

Spark looked cool and I wanted to like it but it always left something to be desired.

Reactions: Bubbles!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe