Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Still getting a lot of lag.

RaWine

Join
Oct 25, 2017
Have both a Galaxy7 and Mini Ipad 4.

I'm am not sure what else to do, particularly with the Ipad seems worse for lag than the S7.

Is the ios suppose to use a OTG cable?

I've read up on the tips in Spark Help, and even if they are making things better, maybe I'm missing something.

What things make the biggest difference? Has anyone completely reloaded a stripped OS and how did it work afterwards.

Despite the S7 being better for lag, I'd prefer to use the mini Ipad most of the time for the big screen.

Last edited:
Have both a Galaxy7 and Mini Ipad 4.

I'm am not sure what else to do, particularly with the Ipad seems worse for lag than the S7.

Is the ios suppose to use a OTG cable?

I've read up on the tips in Spark Help, and even if they are making things better, maybe I'm missing something.

What things make the biggest difference? Has anyone completely reloaded a stripped OS and how did it work afterwards.

Despite the S7 being better for lag, I'd prefer to use the mini Ipad most of the time for the big screen.

I have the same (S7 and mini4) and usually fly with the mini4 with no problems but the video lag was very poor on one outing with or without the cable.

I run the iOS screen record on my mini (for screen overlay) as well as the DJI Cache (for audio) in the app.
I turned off the DJI Cache and the video lag went away.

I'm not sure if that's the fix but it worked for me and will try again today.

Reactions: Ron_Dog
The above absolutely,correct! Turning off the DJI Cache,reduces the load on the processor, in you phone or tablet. When on, you are recording to the SD card,Plus the tablet/phone!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef