Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Still having issues with Assistant 2 / Win 7 / Spark

March 2019?
Are you sure?

There are people here, stating that DJI has stopped manufacturing sparks, since November 2018.

March 2019?
Are you sure?

There are people here, stating that DJI has stopped manufacturing sparks, since November 2018.
Well, as sure as I can be based on the date of manufacture that's shown when I use the DJI Serial Decoder:

SparkSN.png

Also happy to report that plugging the Spark into my PC makes all the right things happen; the SD card shows up as USB storage and DJI Assistant 2 works as expected.

My Spark arrived about 30 minutes ago. Best I can tell, they sent me a brand new unit rather than repairing my original (or replacing with a refurb). My suspicion that it's new is based on the fact that the serial number decodes to a manufacturing date of March 27, 2019. It's completely pristine and has protective film over both the forward sensors and the camera lens, and there was a serial number/barcode label with the backing still on tucked under the SD-card/USB flap on the tail. I also remember reading that refurbs have the letter R in the serial number ... and this one does not.
So you have to register it with the FAA as a new drone now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe