Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Strange bright light in the sky...

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
Ok, well it was actually the sun, we have not seen it here for weeks. ;)

I managed a quick sprint up and grabbed a few photos, a little video, but there was high wind and also weather coming, I landed and within 90 seconds the sky opened up and dumped tons of rain.... just got inside with the Spark before that hit. Someone was watching over me!

Here's a few stills. No post processing. Was hoping the sun would improve the fall colours... have some more video to share later.

DJI_0209.JPG DJI_0204.JPG DJI_0206.JPG

Same here its out lol but it was out to a bad start fog with lots of cloud cover , but it`s clearing as i type :) Nice captures !

Ya, its coming your way... the temperature is nuts... we are at 24c right now... with the humidity, which is where that fog came from, its supposed to feel like 31c (90f for those not metrically inclined). The gusts are getting beyond what I am happy to fly in, so I've grounded myself for now. I did think about you as I posted these, figuring if you have the time, you'd likely get out there... watch the wind though. (for those unfamiliar, we live about 200km apart)

I went up early this morning to try and get a few pictures beyond the fog and what i found was clouds and lots of them.Then about 30 min l8tr sun came out. Had a 3km mission all planed out so i launched it. There was still a bit of fog and sky was not completly free of that grey overcast so almost a scrubbed mission.
One thing im learning is that i get my best spark video at bellow 15kmh above that and i start getting blurry video its just not crisp. But that`s with auto settings im wondering if that can be cured by going into manual camera and video settings.

I went up early this morning to try and get a few pictures beyond the fog and what i found was clouds and lots of them.Then about 30 min l8tr sun came out. Had a 3km mission all planed out so i launched it. There was still a bit of fog and sky was not completly free of that grey overcast so almost a scrubbed mission.
One thing im learning is that i get my best spark video at bellow 15kmh above that and i start getting blurry video its just not crisp. But that`s with auto settings im wondering if that can be cured by going into manual camera and video settings.

I think the bit rate that Spark can capture at has limits, and going really fast it may skip to keep up... someone more experienced than I may have proof.... Looking forward to the video!

Reactions: Poletramp

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPena