Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Sunset - the movie!

Glad i went up. In hindsight I should have popped in a moon shot as well, as the music is Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata. only minimal color correction in this... a wild sky.
Excellent, great video and editing. I am going ti Manatoulin island, Ontario in a few weeks, Canada has exceptional beauty, but as a born Brit, the Highlands, Devon coastline is also world class.

Perfect symmetry in the skies. Great flying and composition. Any wind?
Actually none, it was really still, hot, humid, and sadly it was just as the mosquitoes came out of hiding for their usual 4 hour feeding frenzy, so I suffered for my art... still scratching!

Reactions: twickers14
Excellent, great video and editing. I am going ti Manatoulin island, Ontario in a few weeks, Canada has exceptional beauty, but as a born Brit, the Highlands, Devon coastline is also world class.
Well if you've not been there before, you will surely love it. We spent about 9 years of summer vacations on the island. Stayed at Red Lodge, also down in Providence Bay, Little Current too. Its a great quiet place to escape to. I was in Devon once as a child, we lived over in Surrey for about 5 years. Thanks for your kind words and enjoy your trip.

Fantastic capture Robin. So smooooth and relaxing music, good choice. The colors are phenomenal, only Mother Nature can paint like that. Appreciate you sharing with us.
Also, you now only need 8 more subscribers to reach your 100 goal. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast