Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Supermoon Shot

I was so close to getting a picture of that. My wife pointed it out and told me about the pink moon. I ran in to get my p4p ( it was out and ready to fly) but when I got back it had slipped behind the clouds..not to be seen again. Glad you got it.??

Reactions: RotorWash
I was so close to getting a picture of that. My wife pointed it out and told me about the pink moon. I ran in to get my p4p ( it was out and ready to fly) but when I got back it had slipped behind the clouds..not to be seen again. Glad you got it.??
Thanks Spark^, the bugger was pretty elusive, just peeked out here for a little while as well!

Reactions: Spark^
Hey. Do I see snow on the ground?
Yes, but it's all gone now and after some heavy rain has been replaced with a flood of water in the field near my house. Sump pump hasn't stopped for a couple of days now! argh, the joys of early spring. At least it's time to start getting the lawn mower ready, lol.

Reactions: Spark^
Yes, but it's all gone now and after some heavy rain has been replaced with a flood of water in the field near my house. Sump pump hasn't stopped for a couple of days now! argh, the joys of early spring. At least it's time to start getting the lawn mower ready, lol.
I hear you. (No it was my sump pump.)???

• Haha
Really nice picture, RotorWash, especially with the moonlit ground detail. Makes me feel like I'm there. Thanks for sharing.

Great shot. I had planned to go up on a mountaintop and get some vids and pics of the moon over the snow, but it was cloudy. Crap

Nice job capturing the elusive Pink Moon RotorWash! I actually went out that night to look for it but WAY to cloudy to see even a glimpse. Thanks for the look.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis