Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Tablet holder question

Highflyer

Join
Nov 10, 2018
Loc
Sanborn, Mn (USA)
Does anyone use this type of tablet holder? I'm looking for one that raises the tablet higher. The one I'm using now sits lower and when I get everything balanced I don't have much room to move the sticks or have easy access to the buttons. What do you guys/gals think about this one? or does anyone know of a better one? The tablet I'm using is 7'' X 9 1/2''

Thank Jeff :cool:

1566369646998.png

You can find lots of reviews from people who purchased that tablet holder here on Amazon.

Reactions: Highflyer
Does anyone use this type of tablet holder? I'm looking for one that raises the tablet higher. The one I'm using now sits lower and when I get everything balanced I don't have much room to move the sticks or have easy access to the buttons. What do you guys/gals think about this one? or does anyone know of a better one? The tablet I'm using is 7'' X 9 1/2''

Thank Jeff :cool:

View attachment 11103

That is specific for the Crystal Sky monitor.

I use MavMount.
www.mavmount.com

Make sure you have the correct measurements.
And, if you have a case for your mobile device, they have extended "fingers" brackets.

I have this holder but the upgraded pro version (which has the metal tablet holder, well worth the extra money), Fits both my 10in tablet and 8in easily, the grips properly hold the controller in place and there is plenty of room for your hands between your tablet and joysticks. The neck strap is very handy too, especially if you want to use hand gestures. folds up to nothing and has its own pouch and tools too. Can't fault it. Here's a link to the one I've got on ebay.

DJI Spark Tablet Holder Upgraded Version

When I had my Mavic I used the iPad mini 4 directly into controller. I loved it. It was a tight fit but I was happy. I have yet to receive my spark but am curious as to whether or not my iPad mini will fit in controller like on the Mavic.

Reactions: Jointeffort
Hello Spark,
Me again[emoji23]how you managed to fit it in [emoji848]
My iPad mini4 doesn't fit inside the controller???

Don’t be afraid to force it a bit. The rubber inside the controller part that holds the mobile device will give a little allowing it to fit.

Bonus too!: you do not need to worry about it falling out. ;)

I have this holder but the upgraded pro version (which has the metal tablet holder, well worth the extra money), Fits both my 10in tablet and 8in easily, the grips properly hold the controller in place and there is plenty of room for your hands between your tablet and joysticks. The neck strap is very handy too, especially if you want to use hand gestures. folds up to nothing and has its own pouch and tools too. Can't fault it. Here's a link to the one I've got on ebay.

DJI Spark Tablet Holder Upgraded Version
Thanks SnowMan ? I just ordered one little more than I wanted to spend at 52.00 bucks. I would rather be safe than sorry and not to have to worry about the plastic iPad holder breaking.

Jeff :cool:

Reactions: TheSnowMan
Hello Spark,
Me again?how you managed to fit it in ?
My iPad mini4 doesn't fit inside the controller???

As Jointeffort has stated, it's snug.

20171207_202020.jpg

I purchased this Lanyard a while back and works great at keeping your investment safe from an accidental fall.

But the last time I checked, it's not available.:(

You might look for something similar.

I use a tablet holder now with a lanyard.

View attachment 11122

I purchased this Lanyard a while back and works great at keeping your investment safe from an accidental fall.

thanks Spark for the photo, so how I missed your post till now:(
Tried it and fits nicely now, I was afraid to force it before...

Reactions: Spark 317

View attachment 11122

You’re correct and by the photos I knew that but was still nervous. Now I have my spark I have calmed down. It fits like a glove. Very happy with this combo.

Reactions: Spark 317

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme