Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Take off issue

I haven't had that problem using the slider, but I launch from my hand and not the ground.

If I do launch from the ground, I use the sticks.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Reactions: ivennevermind93
No problem here. Looks very much like a faulty sensor. Must be an isolated issue, not a general problem with the DJI Spark.

Reactions: shegeek72
Thank
I haven't had that problem using the slider, but I launch from my hand and not the ground.

You spark 31

Thank you spark 317.. for me it happened twice both palm launch.. for the slider and sticks take off seems ok.. only for the palm launch..
I just minimized the palm launch tho..

I manually start motors and listen for motor abnormalities before I takeoff. I enjoy manual take offs. I use auto take off combined with hand launch with my DJI drones when no suitable launching area. I dont use leg extensions or landing gear attachments. Why take a chance getting dirt on the drone launching from surfaces with loose dirt?

I manually start motors and listen for motor abnormalities before I takeoff. I enjoy manual take offs. I use auto take off combined with hand launch with my DJI drones when no suitable launching area. I dont use leg extensions or landing gear attachments. Why take a chance getting dirt on the drone launching from surfaces with loose dirt?

Spark breathes from below the camera. The props may induce dust within the heat sink & fan during take-off?
Who among you have this the same problem?

The video mentioned is almost 12 months old! There are a few software & firmware updates in between. Can you refer directly to problems with specific versions involved, current dates etc?

Yes it has happened to me 5 or 6 times with all of them crashing braking my propellers so I called to ask about the problem an how can I get them to replace my props? Even with the added insurance I was told to send the drone in with the broken props and they would replace them! That's BS after they bumped up the price by $2.00 But yeah I found the problem also.. A little to late.

Haven't had that problem though I have had one problem when I used a certain type of landing skid. I think it blocked the sensor beam in some way and I kept getting an error message.

Yes updated firmware and etc.
I have also original props..
From now on im using manual take off ☺
Especially flying over water..

I have this problem.
DJI standard response is to refresh firmware and to reset everything be flying each time.
Will definitely try the manual take off.
Really need to fly off my boat and really concerned it’ll bounce straight into the water.
BTW genuine everything.
I do use a battery holder because they were falling out.

I did have that problem, i updated everything..... same problem..... Then i purchased DJI propellers and took off the fancy colored ones i had gotten off the internet, Installed Genuine props...... Problem solved !

I dont have this problem but once I start to have them then I would start re calibrating. My personal rule of thumb is to calibrate IMU when vertically unstable from normal and compass when horizontally unstable from normal. I have developed what is normal from hours of flying the spark and other DJI drones.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChunGreenh