Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Tanjung Rhu 2021 / MA2

Rwarrior

Join
Apr 13, 2018
Hi mates,
Yes, it's been really long since my last post....hope everyone is keeping safe and staying healthy :)
Here's another video of the Tanjung Rhu neighborhood in Singapore, but this time I've tried to do it with more upbeat music, and with audio synchronisation.
Let me know if it works.....or not!!
Cheers, and safe flying!
Ranjit

Hi mates,
Yes, it's been really long since my last post....hope everyone is keeping safe and staying healthy :)
Here's another video of the Tanjung Rhu neighborhood in Singapore, but this time I've tried to do it with more upbeat music, and with audio synchronisation.
Cheers, and safe flying!
Ranjit

One of my favorite places in the world. Nicely done. Loved the music.

Nice to see a post from you Ranjit! Lots of great scenes throughout and the music worked very well. Thanks for sharing.

Nice to see a post from you Ranjit! Lots of great scenes throughout and the music worked very well. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks RotorWash! Yeah, glad to be getting back on the forum after a long break.. you guys are very welcoming and encouraging.. 🙏
Stay safe and healthy

Reactions: RotorWash
Hi mates,
Cheers, and safe flying!
Ranjit

Thanks everyone for the likes.. 🙏

Ranjit, so good to see you back here again. Thank you for another exceptional video of Singapore. I loved everything about it from the smooth flying, the lighting and your choice of music.

Reactions: RotorWash
Ranjit, so good to see you back here again. Thank you for another exceptional video of Singapore. I loved everything about it from the smooth flying, the lighting and your choice of music.
Hey Joe, many thanks, glad to be back, and glad you enjoyed it...:)
PS: I'm on a Facebook group for MA2 pilots, and altho' I've been on it for a year+, I never felt inclined to post anything at all...the group's tone is quite toxic some times!

Hey Joe, many thanks, glad to be back, and glad you enjoyed it...:)
PS: I'm on a Facebook group for MA2 pilots, and altho' I've been on it for a year+, I never felt inclined to post anything at all...the group's tone is quite toxic some times!
That is one of the big factors about the Spark forum here, we have a great group that encourage each other. What I personally appreciate is that there is not the bickering and the "pi$$ing" contests that you encounter on other forums. You Ranjit, are part of that group and it doesn't go unnoticed. 👍

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme