Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

The Spark Above The Clouds

joeke3el

Join
Jun 25, 2019
I finally found the right spot, on the day with the right weather, while having the time to do it! Shot from the Hickory Valley Park in Pennsylvania. The horizon is that of the Delaware Water Gap, PA. The dew point was just right to bring the clouds down just below 300ft. I didn't want it to end! LOL

I didn't want it to end! LOL

I know what you mean.

I was at Dale Hollow, TN earlier this month with the fog / clouds rolling through the hills and water one morning.

It was beautiful.

That was awesome! And the music was perfect too. Talk about being at the right place at the right time. ? ?

Reactions: joeke3el
I finally found the right spot, on the day with the right weather, while having the time to do it! Shot from the Hickory Valley Park in Pennsylvania. The horizon is that of the Delaware Water Gap, PA. The dew point was just right to bring the clouds down just below 300ft. I didn't want it to end! LOL

Be

Beautiful video.

WOW! I figured you must have found a high spot to take off from to get above the clouds. Very nice video.

Thanks for watching. Actually it's a valley. On foggy mornings it just lays there from the Delaware River by the border of PA and NJ for miles into PA. I was in the Hickory Valley Park.

Attachments

• fogmap.JPG
    fogmap.JPG
    231.7 KB · Views: 8

Fantastic video and production! Well done!

You never fail to provide entertaining video. The soundtrack, as usual, was well selected and fully complemented the footage.

Did you use any type of filter? If so, what kind? I've always been concerned with shooting into the sun with CCD imagers, but the Spark doesn't display any noticeable issues with it.

The closeout with Leon Redbone brought a smile to my face. Thanks for sharing!

Did you use any type of filter? If so, what kind? I've always been concerned with shooting into the sun with CCD imagers, but the Spark doesn't display any noticeable issues with it.

Thanks for your comments. No filters were used. I edit with Cyberlink PowerDirector but I just looked back at the raw footage and I didn't have to do too much. The video footage directly into the sun was pretty much left as is. No filters, exposure set to auto. I think the combination of the sun just coming up and the white from all the fog made for an ideal moment. Thanks for taking the time to watch it.

Joe

Reactions: Rendlesham UAP
Oooohhhh, reminds me on my realpilots life... although coming out of clouds into sunshine, sunrise or -set it was a great and even kind of 'touching' moment bec you've seen how small you are and how great our world is. Btw i didn't know Spark flies as well on instruments [emoji3064][emoji23][emoji23][emoji3064]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis