Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

There will be official OTG support!

ZPFunk

Join
Jan 12, 2018
Maybe someone has already pointed this out, but it seems as if we will be getting official otg support from DJI from the spark as opposed to having to use 4.1.15, or being told "quit complaining if it doesnt work, it is not officially supported". I found this notation (pictured below, and highlighted in red) in the store when looking at the mounting bracket for the CrystalSky display. DJI Spark OTG Confirmation.pngWhether or not it will be exclusively for CrystalSky and Apple devices will remain to be discovered. But, seeing as how CrystalSky runs on Android OS i'd say that its an eventuality that those of us in the Android camp could be seeing official OTG support.

Reactions: alex_hidrobo
Just kicking up dust I suppose. Could you point me in the direction of any of the old posts, or proper search terms. How would DJI supporting otg with crystal sky not be linked to official otg support? due to the nature of conversations through text, i would like to point out that i am asking an honest question, and am in no way trying to be sarcastic. Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe