Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Third time's a charm

Brojon

Join
Jul 23, 2018
I was seriously beginning to wonder about this thing - all reviews had glowing reports on reliability and sturdiness - I got two bum steers in a row. Two Sparks (both green BTW) - two sets of issues.
Spark #1 - two motors were stiff and didn't turn easy - sent it back since it didn't improve with flying.
Spark #2 - Juts got back from flying yesterday and looked at photos - vertical thin lines in pics and video. Tried many things - reset, new card. Nope - noticed when bringing up GO 4 a VERY brief message in yellow - sensor error. Well dang.
So I had a Spark in White that was sorta ordered accidentally that I was going to return today - Sam's Club was supposed to have cancelled it. Activated, updated yada yada yada.
Incidentally, I noticed that ALL THREE Sparks had "inconsistent between modules" issues when I hooked up to Dji Assistant 1.24 - the latest. Wonder what that's about?
3rd time's a charm - video and stills look great.
My wife was kidding the powers that be really didn't want me to have a green one (the last resort here is white). Maybe she's right - I'm just a plain vanilla kinda guy ;)
So now yet another return... dang, I really wanted a green one which is my favorite color...

wow, that's bad to hear! Well, I hope the whit one is going to treat you right! :)
I ordered a refurbished white one some three weeks ago. Flew with it for two weeks now, almost every day. And she is an absolute keeper. No issues whatsoever. But hey, it's a white one... :-D

Reactions: Brojon
I was seriously beginning to wonder about this thing - all reviews had glowing reports on reliability and sturdiness - I got two bum steers in a row. Two Sparks (both green BTW) - two sets of issues.
Spark #1 - two motors were stiff and didn't turn easy - sent it back since it didn't improve with flying.
Spark #2 - Juts got back from flying yesterday and looked at photos - vertical thin lines in pics and video. Tried many things - reset, new card. Nope - noticed when bringing up GO 4 a VERY brief message in yellow - sensor error. Well dang.
So I had a Spark in White that was sorta ordered accidentally that I was going to return today - Sam's Club was supposed to have cancelled it. Activated, updated yada yada yada.
Incidentally, I noticed that ALL THREE Sparks had "inconsistent between modules" issues when I hooked up to Dji Assistant 1.24 - the latest. Wonder what that's about?
3rd time's a charm - video and stills look great.
My wife was kidding the powers that be really didn't want me to have a green one (the last resort here is white). Maybe she's right - I'm just a plain vanilla kinda guy ;)
So now yet another return... dang, I really wanted a green one which is my favorite color...

You can buy the colored top shell for $12.

Reactions: Brojon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast