Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

this drone is walkera clone spark

kentlim26

Join
Nov 24, 2017
i was surprise dji clone spark is coming. is that a 4k ? but it still couldn't fly more than 20mins.

Notice how much of the cheap plastic has already cracked and broken? Even the battery clip has a broken bit of plastic missing. Great way to demo to your customers. That thing wouldn't survive a single minor crash. Cheap plastics.

Reactions: amir
I'd get one for the 4k@30fps and 3 axis gimbal, if it's true to spec

and even 1080p image transmission, I think the Spark is 720p

Last edited:
I seriously doubt that it will be as stable in flight as the DJI original Spark. The Spark will win hands down.

a unknown Brand i will not touch because when you want to sell to someone the price could drop to less 60% 80% which as good (throw away to dustbin) unless you really have alot of cash to test it out.

Today i just bought a mavic pro 16.jan 2018 :)

I'm laughing like crazy ... it's incredible that walkera starts to copy spark .. first I've already seen the price and nn there we are because with only 30 usd of difference I buy the combo of the spark with two batteries, and the bag , while walkera does not offer you anything ... years ago I took helicopters and spent an avalanche of money in spare parts ... PLASTICS ARE A REAL **** AND IF THEY ARE REMAINED AS YEARS AGO NN WE ARE !!!! at the slightest shock GO IN THOUSAND PIECES !!!!

Why is anyone surprised?
They did with the same with the Voyager to the Inspire and the Vitus to the Mavic!
Old news...
The irony is a Chinese company knocking off a Chinese company. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
a unknown Brand i will not touch because when you want to sell to someone the price could drop to less 60% 80% which as good (throw away to dustbin) unless you really have alot of cash to test it out.

Today i just bought a mavic pro 16.jan 2018 :)

Mavic Air is coming out on the 23rd :oops:

do you want some real advice? let loose walkera ... you can not evaluate only for the room that is in 4 k ... walkera plastics are a disgusting and if they remained such and such ... so a 4 k does not spoil you life spark has an excellent resolution and then as already said for only 30 usd more with spark you have two batteries and the bag for transport while walkera offers you only a battery..i dji do not go back any more ... if I have to find flaws in dji are the continuous updates of the firmware .. but this is my thought, then you do what you want

At my age, I’m a believer that you get what you pay for concerning quality. I have a Sparky! [emoji106]

Not surprising some other Drone company would capitalize on the success of the Spark. For me the ideal Spark would have a 3 axis gimbal, 4K video, 20+ min flight time and weigh less than 250 grams. But you can't put a price on reliability, and quick maintenance/repair. I didn't find any specifications on the PERI to compare but if another drone company wants to improve on a design that DJI comes up with when DJI doesn't I'm willing to take a look.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar