Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Tire cliff

sharps45

Join
Apr 18, 2019
What else would you do with old tires but roll them off a desert cliff? Tried to make it from the tires point of view, but though it looked fast from the cliff, it didn't translate that way to video. Second part is in sport mode- nearly crashed into the cliff when the wind blew my hat off and I went after it instead of paying attention to the drone! Spark gets hard to see from on top- looked closer to the ground even on the phone than it really was. Anyway, enjoy

I wonder if the person that rolled the tire the furthest got bragging rights and an award.

Glad to hear you that the Spark survived a potential crash from a cliff face.

Thanks for sharing. :)

What else would you do with old tires but roll them off a desert cliff? Tried to make it from the tires point of view, but though it looked fast from the cliff, it didn't translate that way to video. Second part is in sport mode- nearly crashed into the cliff when the wind blew my hat off and I went after it instead of paying attention to the drone! Spark gets hard to see from on top- looked closer to the ground even on the phone than it really was. Anyway, enjoy
We're those actually tires at the bottom?

Now, who is going to clean all of those up? ? ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast