Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Today is Beta day!

You guys are making Litchi sound very good. I am at a point to where I don't trust Go 4 anymore anyway. Any ideas about when the official version will be released?

Not on iOS you don't. I haven't purchased it on the device I'm using it on.

And it works without a purchase?

I'll check it out when I get home.
Thanks for the update.

Maybe a glitchi Litchi.:D

Do you have to buy Lichi to beta test it for Spark ?
Do you have to buy Lichi to beta test it for Spark ?

iPhone users do NOT have to buy the Litchi app in order to participate in the beta program. You obtain the beta software by redeeming an invite in Apple's Test Flight app. It's a completely different app than the one you can buy from the App Store.

Totally free of charge. That's exactly how I did it.

Thank you so much!!! I’m in the beta without the purchase of Litchi!!

iPhone X working GREAT!!!

Thank you so much!!!

Quick question, I have been flying the Beta Litchi and it works great when I start the program while I have internet access. since I live in the desert and go fly where there is no internet I keep getting the message "Couldn't load app you are no longer connected to the internet"
Any idea how I can make this thing run in the boonies? Go 4 works great off the grid but I really like the waypoint option.

Quick question, I have been flying the Beta Litchi and it works great when I start the program while I have internet access. since I live in the desert and go fly where there is no internet I keep getting the message "Couldn't load app you are no longer connected to the internet"
Any idea how I can make this thing run in the boonies? Go 4 works great off the grid but I really like the waypoint option.

It should work.
I just turned off my WIFi and switched on Airplane mode and it still loaded.

A question for Litchi Support for sure: [email protected]

They are very good about answering however, you might not get one over the weekend.

Be sure to be on latest official firmware for Spark and Remote.
Latest fw for Spark makes a partition on Spark memory for uploading Litchi Waypoint Mission.
If Spark loose connection to remote, it will continue mission. This is new!
Important to set final behavior in mission. Mine is set to return to WP1..

Nice

I love litchi waypoints flying phantom3.
I just got spark and wondering at what speed can it actually fly waypoint mission.
I use to flying phantom at 15-20 mph on waypoint missions. What is realistic spark speed?

I love litchi waypoints flying phantom3.
I just got spark and wondering at what speed can it actually fly waypoint mission.
I use to flying phantom at 15-20 mph on waypoint missions. What is realistic spark speed?

About the same.
I ran the max 33.6mph on this one and got 30mph max actual:

Great video!
So you just set your own cruise speed in mission settings and spark goes with that exact speed? Correct?
I want to keep spark waypoint mission under 10 minutes and depending on a speed can cover more POI.

Great video!
So you just set your own cruise speed in mission settings and spark goes with that exact speed? Correct?
I want to keep spark waypoint mission under 10 minutes and depending on a speed can cover more POI.

Very close to it.
Just plan your missions to 10 minutes and you will be good.
It adjusts the expected time dependent on the speed.
NOT counting wind resistance though!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChunGreenh