Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Traveling with Spark, worth it?

I am so glad The Canadian posted or replied to this subject. I will be traveling from the US To Vancouver and Victoria and can not find information relative to flying there. I have not been on the forum or kept up with airline/TSA restrictions on batteries. Can someone update me please?

I plan to bring drone along for my next visit there. From experience, I know that most laws are observed by locals on voluntary basis, except drugs.
I don't like Thailand much, besides Philippines I like to spend my time in Vietnam preferably. Any idea how's situation over there?

I haven’t looked into Vietnam, was going there next year for the F1 but that’s unlikely now.

I know what you mean about the local adherence to laws, but me being a white/Anglo tourist does make me nervous when it comes to flouting rules.

I was in Laos a couple of weeks back and really I should have had a crack flying there. Had left the drone back in Thailand though...

Absolutely yes. You need to discharge battery down to 6% and wrap it in plastic wrap and put it in a bag. The drone and remote control should also be in your carry on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme