Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Trying sphere shots

When you're in your camera view for the Drone there's a button in the bottom right of the screem where you can go to your settings and you can adjust your camera settings from there. You'll see different options for Horizon vertical and 180 and steer is also going to be right there with it

So I tried a sphere shot and some panos today, as well as soft focus. I could see the images on my phone while still connected to Sparky and flying (I hit playback, and it said that it was stitching the shots together), and the sphere was pretty cool! I got home and went to download the images, and I had two folders that I didn't have before (pano and soft focus) as well as the regular images folder that I had before. Long story short, the spheres, panos and soft focus images weren't there? After it stitches the images together, am I supposed to download it or something? I think the memory card had the images that had NOT been stitched together, but the spheres and panos weren't there? Also, I tried doing one more sphere before I left today, but it wouldn't do it because the card was full - but it did do the ones before that - I just don't know why they weren't on the card to download instead of just the un-stitched images? What'd I do wrong? Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bornzero2none