Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Trying to learn to get the most out of my drones

Luno

Join
Jul 12, 2019
I bought a spark gotta be coming up on two years ago now. Really just to give it a go and it seemed like the best reasonable priced drone out there.

I had no real need for it but for a funny introduction story over the past few years I have been building my home. Part of building my home was constructing an 80 meter (260ft for the Americans) retaining wall that reached 2m (6.5ft) tall in some parts. I built this myself and had to have a structural engineer sign of so he had asked me for photographic evidence of the various stages.

So I figured why not put the drone I barely use to work! Filming each stage and providing cinematic angles edited with filmora for fun. He received an over zealous video of my efforts. A short while after receiving this he called me and said a few simple iPhone photos would have sufficed. . . Laughing at me.

Now I've bought the latest maverick as well and I want to get into using the drones more when I go out on adventures. So here I am, and I'll be reading through as much of this forum as I can to get a better understanding of using these drones to their fullest potential.

So far though cannot be happier with how my drones perform from someone who just learnt by doing and not really reading instructions or watching tutorials. Now I'm gonna read and watch and learn!

Sounds like you have made it through the worst of the learning curve just fine.

Keep finding excuses / reasons to fly. !

Reactions: Highflyer and Luno
Welcome to the forum :)

Reactions: Luno
Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Luno.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Reactions: Luno

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member