Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Tulpen from The Netherlands

Hi there,

Here a small movie about the tulips and how they grow on the land. This in the polder at Zeewolde. 2.8 meter below sealevel.
The season was almost over. Some of the strips had already been trimmed.
Enjoy.

Very cool! When I was stationed in Moenchengladbach in the '80s, the wife and I would travel to the Netherlands all the time and enjoyed the tulip gardens immensely. Very nice video!

Beautiful colors. Trying to imagine where all those tulips go. Couple of suggestions. Couldn't help notice the video was a bit jerky when panning left to right in the opening sequence. Not sure if it was the drone or the camera. Adding a bit of motion blur in that sequence would probably have smoothed it over. Not sure if Davinci has that or not. I have used it in After Effects many times and works like a charm. Another thing would be to move your gimble into a more vertical position when flying low. Love the music

Reactions: bertgroothuis
Lovely film well shot and edited. Only a few of us will remember the best version of that song Tulips from Amsterdam by Max Bygraves. Worth a Google. He was a legend. Even my dear Dad loved him.

Reactions: bertgroothuis

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef