Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Two DJI spark batteries $85

Oh God do you have no idea how badly I need spark batteries if they're still around in 1 to 2 weeks which I seriously doubt that they are but if they are dude I will pay you that like legit, my budget is like broke man sheet so I really need batteries and I Amazon they're like $50 though if they're available in two weeks I'll definitely yeah

Yep. 2 for $75.offer still good.

Screenshot_20180713-145447~2.png

I have two batteries in the cart and the third item is a free $25. coupon for Shutter Stock photo publishing that Best Buy gives you.

Best Buy has been offering them two for $75. USD.

And they even had a deal that if you bought three DJI accessories, you save more.

Somebody on this Fourm just posted about getting three batteries for $88 (I think) ON LINE.

Just drop the items in the cart and see what happens?

Hello mate !
It was me who posted the 3 spark battery for $82 but, I was totally wrong and I really don’t want to mislead anybody. The deal was one spark battery full price and the 2nd was half off due to a coupon that BB provided to be spent on ShutterFly. With $7 something on tax the total was $ 82 and was still a good price.

No spamming intent at all, just responding to the now deleted member that there is a better deal available where offered.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme