Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Two Sparks

Yes you can, but as Kilrah says, you must pair them every time you switch aircraft. Just for my curiosity; why do you want 2 sparks and one controller?

Went two weeks without the Spark while DJI sorted out a GPS issue - could have missed something important while at service.
So since I have almost spare everything for my DIY drones...she followed my lead and asked me "what color?" :)

Very cool. Be sure to put the new Spark's battery into rotation or keep it in storage mode. LIPO don't do well in long-term storage except when done "properly." And I don't know how you'd put it in storage mode using DJI chargers.

Very cool. Be sure to put the new Spark's battery into rotation or keep it in storage mode. LIPO don't do well in long-term storage except when done "properly." And I don't know how you'd put it in storage mode using DJI chargers.
Don't worry, the battery is "intelligent" and it will self discharge to long-term storage level after 10 days of no use. So don't let a battery strongly discharged for too long, charge it and in worst case it will set itself to storage mode.

Don't forget to slap some insurance on those bad boys! I still can't believe they did it, but State Farm just insured my Spark and P3S for $750 each, for a mere $30/year each (so $60 total for $1500 total coverage). Well worth it imho, as it covers *anything* that could possibly happen, including theft, fly-aways, electronic nervous breakdowns, etc.

Not a bad idea to have a second Spark to cure those drone DT's when away for service. I know I don't like it when any of my birds are down...

If you haven't found the *perfect* Spark case yet, let me know. After several attempts, I finally have one that fits everything in the fly more combo very nicely, and its semi hard-shelled (not bad for $20!).

Chris

Hanger: DJI P3S, Spark, Walkera V120D02S, Master CP (modded to brushless)

Reactions: pmshop
Don't forget to slap some insurance on those bad boys! I still can't believe they did it, but State Farm just insured my Spark and P3S for $750 each, for a mere $30/year each (so $60 total for $1500 total coverage). Well worth it imho, as it covers *anything* that could possibly happen, including theft, fly-aways, electronic nervous breakdowns, etc.

Not a bad idea to have a second Spark to cure those drone DT's when away for service. I know I don't like it when any of my birds are down...

If you haven't found the *perfect* Spark case yet, let me know. After several attempts, I finally have one that fits everything in the fly more combo very nicely, and its semi hard-shelled (not bad for $20!).

Chris

I got this for the Fly More and I use a piece of the Spark box to put over the craft for the cables and 3 bay charger:
Aluminium carrying case for DJI Spark Fly More Combo | eBay

Then I have been looking at this one too:
Realacc Waterproof Hard Shell Backpack Case Bag RC Quadcopter Spare Parts For DJI Spark

Videos I have seen show the removal of the divider on the left to accommodate the charging system and all cables.

I have also seen a dual Spark - Mavic case that holds both, their respective controllers and batteries.

But no dual Spark cases yet.

**UPDATE**
If you want to sped a little, hold everything from the get go:
HPRC2300 FOR DJI SPARK FLY MORE COMBO - SPK2300 - HPRC USA

Last edited:

Chris

Hey Chris which case are you using?

This one right c'here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B073M2KH1B/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1 for $22.55

Its got the super dense grey foam in it, along with a slot or pocket for *everything* in the fly more package. Its nice to have slots for the 3 bay charger, power supply, props, etc... along with enough space to set the unfolded double antenna reflector on top of the remote. This case is really well crafted, with premium hardware. Even the carry handle is what i consider extra nice, and it comes with a shoulder strap as well. Its black cordura nylon btw...

I also found the "great deal" on a P3 hard case too... talk about lucking out on price again. (Ya ya, i know, diff thread) [emoji56] For the record, I'm also Texas Gonzo on Amazon as well.

Happy flying all!

Heres a quick link to see my setup in the case. The 3 bay charger fits where my phone is currently slotted, and of course the power supply fits in the big back slot. Excellent fit, and i don't have to remove my landing gear extensions (the type that mount like the stock prop guards). There is also enough room in the upper zipper compartment to put the prop guards for those who use em still (lot of added weight i don't need). Note the parabolic reflectors sitting on top of the remote btw... they ride there just fine!

SparkFlyMoreCase2.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme