Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!
Sign up

UK 5.8 system jamming test happening.

Gavieboydgi

Well-Known Member
Premium Pilot
Join
Mar 3, 2018
Messages
724
Age
36
Valentines Day sale now. Save 10%. LOL:p
Yeah these will eventually come into action soon give it a year or so and we'll be having real problems trying to fly our drones about. Im not talking about these fake guns proper WiFi jammers.
 

dat1

Well-Known Member
Join
Dec 9, 2018
Messages
78
Loc
Quebec, Canada
It's illegal, to citizen, to deliberately jam airwaves.
Basically, in most countries, those jammers can
only be use by law agencies for pre- determined
situations.(Prison complex, major airports, etc).
At the G5 meeting in Quebec, a few months ago,
those jammers was already "on duty"...
 

IanSR

Well-Known Member
Join
Jun 1, 2018
Messages
78
Age
73
Oh yeah there's a sensible idea, let's jam the radio waves so that the 3% of drones that have RTH failsafe on them fly back while the other 97% simply drop out the sky and crash into whatever they want it to avoid flying over by jamming th frequencies.

So ******* dumb, do they really think your average terrorist won't just move to a frequency not jammed, I.e. The 3G mobile phone network, or better still just use waypoint mission to go where they want, or even better, just use the jammer as a trigger.

Hey thanks guys, I don't even need to build in a trigger, just program the thing to set off the explosives when the failsafe kicks in....


Oh my god........ Boils my blood how stupid these rules makers are.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bugalugs11

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
9,862
Messages
82,524
Members
13,968
Latest member
surfingvideo