Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

UK 5.8 system jamming test happening.

Wow wait till them prices come down, us drone flyers will be done when the average persons start seeing these pop up.

Valentines Day sale now. Save 10%. LOL:p

Valentines Day sale now. Save 10%. LOL:p
Yeah these will eventually come into action soon give it a year or so and we'll be having real problems trying to fly our drones about. Im not talking about these fake guns proper WiFi jammers.

It's illegal, to citizen, to deliberately jam airwaves.
Basically, in most countries, those jammers can
only be use by law agencies for pre- determined
situations.(Prison complex, major airports, etc).
At the G5 meeting in Quebec, a few months ago,
those jammers was already "on duty"...

Oh yeah there's a sensible idea, let's jam the radio waves so that the 3% of drones that have RTH failsafe on them fly back while the other 97% simply drop out the sky and crash into whatever they want it to avoid flying over by jamming th frequencies.

So ******* dumb, do they really think your average terrorist won't just move to a frequency not jammed, I.e. The 3G mobile phone network, or better still just use waypoint mission to go where they want, or even better, just use the jammer as a trigger.

Hey thanks guys, I don't even need to build in a trigger, just program the thing to set off the explosives when the failsafe kicks in....

Oh my god........ Boils my blood how stupid these rules makers are.

Reactions: Bugalugs11
47 U.S.C. Section 302(b) – Prohibits the manufacture, importation, marketing, sale or operation of unlicensed jammers within the United States (47 U.S.C. § 302a(b)) ( Only exception is to the U.S. Government 302a(c)). Yes, you read that right. Depending on how you market counter drone measures, you could be doing something illegal! This section also prohibits the testing R & D of drone jammers on your own property. FCC laid the smack down on a Chinese company in 2014 with a fine of $34.9 million! Yes, you guessed it, the FCC order cited 302(b). Hobbyking found out that the FCC is very serious about the marketing of unlicensed radio transmitters when they received this FCC order.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme