Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

UK - Spark 'prop guards' and 'finger guards' - F.O.C. (Now gone!)

M

Mike_in_Letcombe

Brand new, still boxed 'finger guards' - please note they won't fit a Spark if it has been 'skinned', as I found out. Also a 'prop guard' for keeping the props safe during transport. You need to put the props into one holder, then the opposite ones, then the last two. Takes seconds...

FOC to any United Kingdom Spark pilot, would ask you give £5.00 minimum to British Heart Foundation or Cancer Research. Hopefully you'll do so but don't require proof, I leave that to your conscience.

Send me your address and I'll post to you. No longer needed and can't be arsed with e-Bay, rather 'pass them on' to a new owner.

p.s. Spark not included!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 41
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jtlrwells
Heavens. I thought someone would want these. 100 views later and zilch. Will give another 72 hours then chuck in the bin. Is giving to charity so awful? Maybe I misjudged my fellow pilots...

Heavens. I thought someone would want these. 100 views later and zilch. Will give another 72 hours then chuck in the bin. Is giving to charity so awful? Maybe I misjudged my fellow pilots...
Hi Mike,
Just seen your offer I will send a donation when I receive the items.
If they are still available?
Thanks for your time, bye
Dave

Hi; not sure how you can send your address privately, but I obviously need it to post out! You can call me on my mobile, telephone *********3. Still available, please note I am out / unavailable on Wednesday and Thursday as I am attending a family funeral.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi; not sure how you can send your address privately, but I obviously need it to post out! You can call me on my mobile, telephone 0781 7779613. Still available, please note I am out / unavailable on Wednesday and Thursday as I am attending a family funeral.
Sent details to your phone, don't worry about the sending time just when you can, sorry to hear about your problem hope everything goes fine, bye
Dave

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme