Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Unbelievable

So he sold it for $920 and with eBay/Paypal fees he will net about $800.

Remember when people were selling their Mavics they had "in hand" on eBay? They were selling in excess of $2k and that was for the fly less. But there was unbelievable demand for the Mavic. I see the Air is still available for shipping on the 28th.

The Mavic Pro 2 might see a high demand depending on what enhancements are incorporated in it.

$945 ($920 + $25 shipping) - $122.xx (Ebay/Paypal fees) = Net $822.xx
Mavic Air cost $799 before tax + $25-30 insured USPS shipping.

This guy definitely took a loss on this business venture...clearly the only winner here is Ebay / Paypal.

Thats one of things I HATE about ebay. They allow people to sell products they don't actually have in their possession. And its not just like things like this. But even "vendors".

I've found a couple things on ebay that were/are hard to find on say Amazon or other online sellers, So when I read the fine print on the ebay auction/sale it has a delivery date thats either 4 to 8 weeks out or if I contact the seller, they tell me they don't have it in stock and that its dropped shipped from the manufacturer as they are too small a business to actually stock the variety of products they offer... I say Ebay ought to make it a rule the product has to be in-hand or ready to ship.

My local UAS shop actually got many MAs to sell this past Friday. So anyone that pre-ordered was able to get one at MSRP and quickly.

This guy is taking bids on a pre-order he doesn't even have yet.

DJI Mavic Air - PRE-ORDER | eBay

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit