Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

use with fatshark goggles?

Anyone have experience with any of the standalone Android AIO goggles (builtin 5.5" screen, 2/16Gb, octacore Allwinner cpu), like these:
VR SHINECON VR All-in-one Machine Virtual Reality Headset 3D Sales Online eu - Tomtop.com

More like a cardbox alternative, but maybe more convenient.

[Update] Seems the GPU of the Allwinner is too weak for anything but video decoding:
https://www.reddit.com/r/GoogleCardb...headset_99_fs/
Hi !
YES you are on the mark.
I tried out 2 versions but for both the GPU was too weak :-(
Tehre are expensive ones but you should google & compare their GPU's with a "okay-speed" smartphone known working.
I am now using my Moverios and cant be more happy :)

Ender

Of course DJIs will have better quality than the fatshark's.... they've crammed a tablet in that thing jajaja but if u ask me what would i rather take around in my backpack my small fatshark's or the hideously big DJIs i would deff pick the fatshark's..... no brainer for me........

as long as pics are taken as they should it doesn't really bother me that im not getting full HD, at the end of the day goggles are made for FPV fast flying.... not to admire the view through them that's what the tablets for

What you want is the Epson Moverio BT-300, mine has no lag with the DJI Go4 developed for it

<<gulp!!>>

$800?????

Why not the DJI Goggles?

at the end of the day goggles are made for FPV fast flying.... not to admire the view through them that's what the tablets for
LOL.
Goggles and FPV existed more than a decade before "fast flying" was a thing...
There's no better way than the DJI goggles to admire the view than the DJI goggles, many of us have waited years for something like this :)

<<gulp!!>>

$800?????

Why not the DJI Goggles?

Smaller and lighter form factor, can fly VLOS while seeing the entire DJI Go4 app, you actually see through the app as the glasses are augmented reality.
It acts a bit like a HUD in concept.

Dji Goggles require you to have a spotter for VLOS

So the epson is a bit more flexible in that sense

you actually see through the app as the glasses are augmented reality
FWIW, I cannot see through the app when I have the dark shades on and am flying outside. I'm only able to see my drone when looking around the picture or outside of the glasses.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme