Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Utility vest vs bag

RaWine

Join
Oct 25, 2017
I was thinking about trying some brand of utility vest instead of carrying spark and equipment in a bag. The idea of having it at hand, but not carrying a bag appeals to me,

Anyone else try this? I like the idea of being able to bring it out at any time to launch, yet go in stores or eateries without carrying any baggage, or even the possibility of leaving the bag behind. Nobody tempted to steal anything either as you're not carrying a bag. No one even knows you have it.

But it has to be okay looking. Preferably custom one would be the best, but doubt if anyone has done that

Here's a random selection. These things go from cheap to pretty expensive. But proper pocket size and all that is important. I have no idea if this one is even a good choice, just picked it for demo purpose.

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/red...-men?hvarAID=shopping_googleproductextensions

Good idea. Tactical vest for on the go.

If it won't fit in the pockets, perhaps a Quickdraw Armor sleeve would work.

It has a secure belt clip to keep it in place and protects the Spark during transport.

... depends on what you want to carry. Just a Spark with phone or Spark, RC, 5 batteries, tablet plus accessories.

Makes a big difference. ;-)

Trench coat with multiple pockets inside.:p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast