Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

V - Coptr Falcon from Zero Zero Robotics. Reliable Bicopter?

Cyber3xpert

Join
Dec 11, 2018

Here's a bi copter with a 4K camera and 3-axis stabilization gimbal. It is advertised to have a 50-minute flight time, due to the less consumption by two motors instead of four. There aren't many videos about it, much speculation.

Do you think this is a reliable option? Or is it going to fizzle out? Will it surpass DJI, Skydio, or Autel?

It's truly unknown as there aren't any significant flight videos of it yet.

I ordered one at the pre order price of $699; put a $100 refundable deposit down.

It'll complement my M2P, MPP, phantom 3 pro, mavic mini, spark and eventually the Skydio 2 (I'm in batch 3).

My concerns are stability, reliability and durability; I may cancel if there isn't any evidence of solid flight characteristics before delivery.

Time will tell if and when Zero Zero delivers.

I have one!
It was ok for some time.
Then I got some errors with the sensors and a popup telling me to upgrade the firmware.
The soft they offer to upgrade the firmware does doe snot detect the Falco, I tried on 3 different computers (pc and mac)
Can't fly it anymore now.
I tried to contact zerozero, send them about 6 emails now (tried with 2 different emailadresses of mine) then just don't reply.
Bad service!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme