Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Video in and out of focus

somedaysailor

Join
Dec 23, 2018
Hi guys,
When I am recording video, on playback the video is in and out of focus, is this a normal thing with the Spark?

I'm sure others will have better responses for you, as I am a novice, but the way to see the best quality of your footage is watching it directly from the SD card. So what you can do, which I did, is buy a USB stick that has an SD card slot in it, that way you can insert the SD card from the Spark into the USB stick, and then insert the USB stick into your computer and watch and save the file. Watching on your phone or wherever else has a lower quality video file that has that choppyness to it, at least that's how it was for me, so I read up on it and found the solution that I shared above. Good luck!

Reactions: somedaysailor
Hi guys,
When I am recording video, on playback the video is in and out of focus, is this a normal thing with the Spark?

Is the out of focus footage what you recorded on your phone? Or is the blurry stuff from the SD card on the Spark?

The answer is critical because the phone only stores a low resolution cache file. The SD card has the 1080 high definition stuff. The difference is night vs day.

Reactions: somedaysailor
Is the out of focus footage what you recorded on your phone? Or is the blurry stuff from the SD card on the Spark?

The answer is critical because the phone only stores a low resolution cache file. The SD card has the 1080 high definition stuff. The difference is night vs day.

Hi ALL,
Yes I just loaded the file onto the Mac and played it back on iMovie and it is much better, no blurry focus, so I guess the playback from the SD card on the phone was the problem.
Thank you all for helping out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef