Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Video: Shot a mountaineering video in 4.000 meters above sea level

Hi all

I brought my Spark with me high up into the Swiss Alps to shoot a mountaineering video.

Feedback is very welcome

Absolutely stunning video. And well put together; the interviews really added to it. What was the wind like along those ridges? Looks like the Spark handled it well. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Cragcloud
Absolutely stunning video. And well put together; the interviews really added to it. What was the wind like along those ridges? Looks like the Spark handled it well. Thanks for sharing.

Actually the wind was pretty stable on the Mittellegi Ridge on Eiger during the morning, which made is reasonable to fly. And on the summit too. On Mönch the wind was way too heavy and I would definitely have lost it. I am uncertain about the wind speeds, though.

Nice

Reactions: Cragcloud
Thank
wow! I enjoyed watching that...great job
Awesome! BTW just wondering how many batteries / powerbanks you prep for this trip?

I brought four batteries and charged them, when we were in the mountain huts. When climbing (and not in use ) they were in a thick wool hiking sock to keep them warm. That worked great. The temperature on the Eiger summit was -3 degrees Celsius and the Spark had absolutely no issues taking off or flying

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme