Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Video wobble

More than likely.

It's especially noticed in Sport mode.

If rotating (yaw) the Spark, it electronically crops the sides to help stabilize the image due to the lack of the third axis.

Sometimes you might notice the image shift slightly sideways when the Spark is sitting there.

More than likely.

It's especially noticed in Sport mode.

If rotating (yaw) the Spark, it electronically crops the sides to help stabilize the image due to the lack of the third axis.

Sometimes you might notice the image shift slightly sideways when the Spark is sitting there.

I am thinking that the video wobble is caused by heavy roll and not yaw. What you think ?

I've seen and experienced this a few times, wind can make things shift oddly... if you look at my recent Scotia Junction video, at 45 seconds there is an odd warping of the image which I attribute to the change of direction of the drone and perhpas a momentary gps glitch... I should look at the logs. It was not all that windy that day, so hard to say... could have been a stray gust.

If we could see the wobble you refer to, that could help us understand...

When I try to attach the MP4 file from my desktop its all grayed out ???
Hi John, you have to upload your video to a site like YouTube or Vimeo, or AirVuz. Once you have it uploaded, copy the link to it and post it in a message here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef