Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Videos

irvine

Join
Dec 26, 2018
Hello I have tried to import video taken on my DJI Spark photos are no problem is there a way to do this. Thank you Irvine

Are you referring to the cached footage in the Go4 app, or the files on the SD card? If the latter it depends whether you want to put the video on a computer, a tablet or your phone. For example, my laptop has an SD adapter, so after each flight, I put the card in the reader and copy it into my computer ready to edit.

Are you referring to the cached footage in the Go4 app, or the files on the SD card? If the latter it depends whether you want to put the video on a computer, a tablet or your phone. For example, my laptop has an SD adapter, so after each flight, I put the card in the reader and copy it into my computer ready to edit.
Hi again I do the same put all the videos etc from the sd card and transfer them to an external hard drive. Previous attempts to show my videos says too big which I don't understand spark does 1080 ratio. Still puzzled

Hi again I do the same put all the videos etc from the sd card and transfer them to an external hard drive. Previous attempts to show my videos says too big which I don't understand spark does 1080 ratio. Still puzzled
Also do you know where I can get a free video software so I can edit videos etc

What type of computer do you use? They might not play if your computer is not powerful enough. Windows Movie Maker is free on PC. I use iMovie on a Mac (also free).

Some use davinci Resolve, which has a free version.

If you edit on your phone, then there are some cheap/free apps too. iMovie is free on iPhones. I have pinnacle pro, which is pretty powerful (but not free).

There is app called Sync for DJI.
It transfers wirelessly from drone to your device running on a background.
It requires your drone to stay on while transferring.
While it might not be a fastest way it definitely beats removing this tiny card each time.

Hi I have a Toshiba lap not which has movie player on it is it any good I'll try that thx again
What type of computer do you use? They might not play if your computer is not powerful enough. Windows Movie Maker is free on PC. I use iMovie on a Mac (also free).

Some use davinci Resolve, which has a free version.

If you edit on your phone, then there are some cheap/free apps too. iMovie is free on iPhones. I have pinnacle pro, which is pretty powerful (but not free).

There is app called Sync for DJI.
It transfers wirelessly from drone to your device running on a background.
It requires your drone to stay on while transferring.
While it might not be a fastest way it definitely beats removing this tiny card each time.
Hi I'll try that as well thx

Also free editing apps are available but paying small fee is not bad for what you are getting.
My favorite for RAW pics is Lightroom CC.
Very easy and plenty tutorials on YouTube.
For quick on a fly video editing on iphone/iPad I use either Video Lut or Video Grade.
I just got a laptop and will play around just to see if it worth the hustle of editing on pc.
I got used to editing on iPhone/iPad....
I gotta say after I cut up and color grade all the video segments DJI Go4 or DJI Mimo are very good editors for stitching all together.
EDCAB417-6037-4DE9-B713-63C0F477CDFC.jpeg

I can't say enough good things about this free video editing software Shotcut - Home I have used Adobe Premiere for many years in my career and Shotcut is excellent, very well designed, concise in execution, very forgiving and fairly well supported through tutorial videos by the contributors, etc. That said, before installing it I would thoroughly check the recommended PC specs compared to your Toshiba to make sure you can run it. One other comment is editing video consumes a lot of storage space, most times multiples of what the original file you began editing, so even if you have a powerful enough computer your available storage space could drastically limit what you can do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChunGreenh