Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Vision System Error! Dji Spark

Ok, so that's a camera shot ?
Are you referring to that (blurred) ?

That is probably just too close to focus, or is not 'screen clicked' to focus.
It has nothing to do with the Vision System Error, which is probably the downward vision, though when this happens to others it normally says Downward Vision System Error (the VPS technology to hold position).

When are you seeing this ?
Do you see any code at all in pre flight info, like Error 40001, which is Downward Vision Sensor Error.

Had a bit of a search on Google, quite a few SparkPilot threads came up, this one most pertinent . . .

Downward Vision & Infrared Sensor Error

The code you have has the 6 in front, but I think this might be related to an updated code number.
Other threads I found with downward and infrared sensor errors had different numbers again.

No looking good for an easy fix.

DJI forum posts of similar nature suggest firmware update / refresh, recalibrate IMU and sensors, but you know what DJI helpdesk is like, they suggest this for just about any problem.

Try the google search yourself and look around a bit, the search I tried was this (you might try different terms and get different results) . . .

https://www.google.com/search?q=dji...ZCZIBBTAuNi4xmAEAoAEByAEIwAEB&sclient=gws-wiz

Good luck, and please update here if you work it out, or need to send in to DJI for repair (or maybe it's retirement time for old Sparky 😢 ).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme