Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Visiting the Beaver Pond Once Again

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com

Last of the leaves I think... this was a week ago, since then, we had a lot of rain and wind, so things are taking on their wintry dullness soon.
I like how the pond reflected the sky in this one. The gimbal movement was a little sketchy, due to the orientation of the craft this time.

You should do a far-out Litchi mission and repeat it 12 times in a year.
Would be a killer project, sure!
I am still a little scared to do those missions where if Sparky went down it would be months of searching, even with the tracker. Its a jungle out there. However, I have planned those missions, just got to get the kahonas to launch!:eek: I like the repetion idea, you've switched on the light bulb in my head!

Gorgeous nature, wonderful video you ve made of it, tks so much.
So smooth... you ve been on tripod ?
Haggis 12times a year repetition idea is worth to keep in mind.

The beaver pond takes on a shape of a stingray from the air. I did notice the reflection of the sky and that was cool. On the Litchi mission, I don't think you would have to venture far but to have a seasonal perspective from the same angles would be really cool in post production. Take care Robin. :)

Very nice love the view of the pond with the cloud reflections. Was out for a ride yesterday and the only leaf's left are on Oak trees.

@ DragonFly Joe - Thank you!
@ KendalfordGuy - best time of the year for cameras up here, with those contrasts. Thanks!
@ SparkyUrs - Thx and no, this was normal mode, just really gentle on the sticks. I do use Tripod once in a while, but I find time so limited, I tend to just go!
@ Graywoulf - wow... I made the same observation just last night when I was showing my son who was visiting... it does look Ray like! Thanks U 2
@ Poletramp - I think it will be all gone by this weekend over here too. We have one Oak out in the front yard, its always the last... Thx

The all snowy videos cant be too far off! :mad:

Last of the leaves I think... this was a week ago, since then, we had a lot of rain and wind, so things are taking on their wintry dullness soon.
I like how the pond reflected the sky in this one. The gimbal movement was a little sketchy, due to the orientation of the craft this time.
What a beautiful vision you must see very year. We don't see much of an autumn, here, most gums are not deciduous. And now summer starts with drought, winds and enormous bush fires. I really look forward to my occasional travels to the USA / Canada just to experience the Change

Beautiful!
For me, the magic moment is when you did the tilt reveal of the pond, and then we see the clouds reflected in there.....mesmerising!
Keep sharing...pleeeeze!

Reactions: I B Spectre

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit