Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Waterfall in the desert

Beautiful area to shoot video!

I was lucky to be in Bluff, Utah last week when Butler Wash was running due to snowmelt in the Abajo Mountains to the north.

The first half was shot with my Spark, the rest with my GoPro Hero 7.

What a wonderful place to own a drone ...)

This video is one of the best examples of why this Forum is so great. I was transported to a place I’m unlikely ever to go to but you shared it with us all to enjoy and marvel at nature’s powers. Give it a couple of million years and it will be Grand Canyon2.

Reactions: Kendallfordguy
Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Daanspark.
I don't have a Tello but the members here that have them seem to like it.

Do you anticipate having a Spark in the future?

It's a lot of fun to have.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Nice video! I'm jealous! I have a Tello only... ?

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Wow, everything about your film was amazing. The place, the content and your presentation. I must admit I have gotten a bit bored watching run of the mill videos, even well made efforts in 'excellent' locations. Your showing snapped me out of that feeling and I just had to call my wife to see it. She loved it! Congratulations.

Wow, everything about your film was amazing. The place, the content and your presentation. I must admit I have gotten a bit bored watching run of the mill videos, even well made efforts in 'excellent' locations. Your showing snapped me out of that feeling and I just had to call my wife to see it. She loved it! Congratulations.

Thanks. For many years, I was a still picture photographer, but now I’m really enjoying videography as a creative outlet.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Hello Spark 317!

Thanks for your message!

I will practice some more with my Tello first when the weather becomes a little better in the Netherlands. It seems to be that if your drone is 250 grams you have to meet certain regulations. I have to check that first since the spark is 300 gram..

Regards Daniel

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef