Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Welcome to the SparkPilots forum!

So, I don’t see a great deal of new comments here. I’m really hoping for an active discussion group. Just a little info about me. I’m NOT a drone owner yet. I’m looking anxiously right now. I have a lot of questions before o make that purchase and would like to speak with a community so I may rely on your wisdom I’m located in Milton Florida. It’s NW Florida just outside Pensacola. I look forward to a response soon.

So, I don’t see a great deal of new comments here. I’m really hoping for an active discussion group. Just a little info about me. I’m NOT a drone owner yet. I’m looking anxiously right now. I have a lot of questions before o make that purchase and would like to speak with a community so I may rely on your wisdom I’m located in Milton Florida. It’s NW Florida just outside Pensacola. I look forward to a response soon.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland CaptObvious.

I have had the Spark since it's release in 2017 and have had good luck with it.

Use the search function to help find a particular subject.
If it hasn't been discussed in the past three years, start a new thread.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

greetings fellow spark pilots
bit late to the party, owned a spark only for a couple of months now when its already become a dying breed.
hoping for more months of happy flying ahead

Reactions: Spark 317
greetings fellow spark pilots
bit late to the party, owned a spark only for a couple of months now when its already become a dying breed.
hoping for more months of happy flying ahead

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland arx.aerial77.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Checking in as a new member from Cambridge, UK.

I bought a used Spark about 8 weeks ago to create an aerial photographic record of the work to demolish and rebuild our family home. Mainly stills to be printed, but a few videos to share with family & friends.

Flying is limited by the fact that the project is deep inside a Flight Restriction Zone, but so far I'm up to 11km / 35,000' in 57 flights over 4 hours, with one damaged prop and a smashed fingernail resulting from a mistaken attempt to avoid a muddy landing.

Kit: RC, 3 batteries, unbranded Android 7, used without OTG.

DJI_0015a.jpg

Thanks to all those who share the benefit of their experience on here.

Checking in as a new member from Cambridge, UK.

I bought a used Spark about 8 weeks ago to create an aerial photographic record of the work to demolish and rebuild our family home. Mainly stills to be printed, but a few videos to share with family & friends.

Flying is limited by the fact that the project is deep inside a Flight Restriction Zone, but so far I'm up to 11km / 35,000' in 57 flights over 4 hours, with one damaged prop and a smashed fingernail resulting from a mistaken attempt to avoid a muddy landing.

Kit: RC, 3 batteries, unbranded Android 7, used without OTG.

View attachment 13539

Thanks to all those who share the benefit of their experience on here.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland NikTheBuilder.

Looks like you've got quite the project going.

Thanks for sharing and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

That seems like a smashing project, I can't wait to see the results in the photos/video section.

Cape Coral FL On Spark #2. First one flew away.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland BBQNinja.

Glad to hear you trusted the Spark to purchase another one.

Hello from the weeds of NEPA, got my first real DJI, the Spark. I have a Tello already and was really impressed with how it flew compared to the more toy like drones for much more money.
Now to see how the Spark compares to the rest, (like my Parrot Bebop).
Weather’s been rainy, cold and overcast with snow and freezing rain for the next couple of days. Hopefully I’ll have some video and pics to share in the next few days.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland VladTheHungarian.

I've been flying the Spark since 2017.

Tough little machine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef