Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Welcome to the SparkPilots forum!

Hello & welcome to our newest forum. If you need any assistance send me a private message. :)

Often imitated, never duplicated... the DronePilots forum family!
I'm trying to send a message for help to the Spark forum, but I don't know any specific recipients. I can't just address this message "Spark Help," but I don't know. Thanks for your response. Karen

I'm trying to send a message for help to the Spark forum, but I don't know any specific recipients. I can't just address this message "Spark Help," but I don't know. Thanks for your response. Karen

Start a new thread under the Spark Help tab with your problem for members to see and perhaps they'll have a solution if they respond.

You might try the search engine to see if your problem has been discussed before.

If the problem is with your account, you can send an email to the administration.

Good luck Karen. :)

Reactions: LetnayaPogoda
Start a new thread under the Spark Help tab with your problem for members to see and perhaps they'll have a solution if they respond.

You might try the search engine to see if your problem has been discussed before.

If the problem is with your account, you can send an email to the administration.

Good luck Karen. :)
Thanks a million for your help. Karen

Reactions: Spark 317
New pilot in Humboldt County checking in.
Where's the Sun ??

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland RedSled707.

I saw the sun today in my area, but it's 20° F. and windy. 🥶

Welcome to the Forum. 😎

Reactions: RotorWash
As I recall, it's it's bright object in the sky, large but appears small because it's (allegedly ) several miles away, induces tears if you look at it directly. It hadn't been sighted in a few days locally, but is out today, some hapless chicken or goat must have been sacrificed.

Peter from Hobart/Tasmania/Australia checking in ;)

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland of America Bojangles54.

Nice to meet you Peter. 🤝

My Spark is down for the moment, but still love the little guy.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Reactions: RotorWash

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme