Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Welcome to the SparkPilots forum!

Hello from Australia, had my spark for 4 days and is now MIA, Dji support has investigated my case and approved %100 replacement of the drone, well done Dji[emoji106]

Hello & welcome to our newest forum. If you need any assistance send me a private message. :)

Often imitated, never duplicated... the DronePilots forum family!
Hello & welcome to our newest forum. If you need any assistance send me a private message. :)

Thanks, checking in from Scotland UK

Thank you for the nice welcome. I see your posts often and thank you for all the advice and info I read. I have a new red Spark coming Wednesday. But I'm already a Mavic and Tello owner. If I am careful with that underbelly Spark battery, listening for that "click", am I pretty much ready for the Spark with my experience with the Mavic already ?

Hi from Adelaide Australia

Hello from the Mid-West, Gary C.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Hello from Croatia, just came from Phantom pilots as I recently switched from long time P3 pilot to spark. Cheers

Hello from the Mid-West as well, 0v3rrid3.

Welcome to the Spark side.:cool:

New to SparkPilots and joining from Delaware. I’ve been flying my Spark since November 2017 and am still enjoying it. It’s more portable and less conspicuous than my P3Pro. AMA member & new Part 107 Pilot, wishing DJIGo4 would let me decide where it’s safe to fly!

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, PeterW.

I had my Spark for about a year and my Copilot and I are thinking about getting our 107 as well but not sure if the Spark is worthy of client purchased footage being only 1080p.
Which is fine for me but the client may think otherwise.

We'll probably go for it later.
Better to be safe than sorry.

Hello from Walla Walla Washington state ...new to this drone thing and loving it having to send back my first drone due to wind..that’s my story and am sticking to it .. anyways hello from west .

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, TokerDaSmoker.

Yeah, that wind can be cumbersome at times.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme