Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Well broke down and bought the DJI Goggles for my Spark

Way to take one for the team! Have heard lots of good feedback. About to order some myself.

Which set did you get... the racing edition or the white ones?

Yep the epson are more of an overlay view right.. so they are each a little different. May have to order both!

Reactions: Spark 317
More info please I have Samsung gear already what do I need to do to make it work?

Look for two apps on the internet. They may not be available in the Play Store.

CAVU.

Cardboard Play.

CAVU allows stereo vision on your device to be used in the VR Goggles.
A trial version is FREE and is limited to 5 minutes of flight time (motors started), unless you purchase it.
As long as you don't power up the motors, the 5 minute timer won't start and this will give you time to customize the windows in the goggles.

The Cardboard Play disables the automatic start up of Samsungs VR and allows the CAVU app to run. I think it cost $2.

I fly with a mini4 but have a Galaxy s7 with the goggles and tried it last year and it seemed to work.

Good Luck.

Look for two apps on the internet. They may not be available in the Play Store.

CAVU.
Cardboard Play.

CAVU allows stereo vision on your device to be used in the VR Goggles.
A trial version is FREE and is limited to 5 minutes of flight time (motors started), unless you purchase it.
As long as you don't power up the motors, the 5 minute timer won't start and this will give you time to customize the windows in the goggles.

The Cardboard Play disables the automatic start up of Samsungs VR and allows the CAVU app to run. I think it cost $2.

I fly with a mini4 but have a Galaxy s7 with the goggles and tried it last year and it seemed to work.

Good Luck.
Thank you will try tonight

I always wondered how you can control various setting in the app during the flight with the goggles? Either way you can't click on a specific option - with VR goggles you can't at all, and with DJI goggles it is a blind guess. For me it's essential that you can enter any settings.

I have the DJI goggles the only problem with using on the spark is the connection you have to start go 4 app first then switch connect the goggles if you don't you end up with hight restriction. So much better using them with my Mavic Pro instantly connects through ocusync.

There's a touch pad on the side of DII Goggles that allows you to navigate the app.

I don't have the goggles but I assume you have full functionality via the touch pad.

Can't wait to play with the DJI Goggles from all the videos I have seen I hope this works, sure looks like a lot of fun
I too have a spark and been reading about the dji goggles can you let me know how they work for you? I still thinking about them and would love more info. Thanks

Reactions: Terestron
Guess I don't know much about them.. Just now on the DJI Store page I saw three kinds. ONe was the racing version and only $125. There was another kind for $349 and the original ones cost the most. Will they all work with a Mavic? What's the difference in performance?

For us cheap-a**es go with Cavu!
I have both litchi and cavu, but for pure fpv flight I like the cavu more. With the right cheap vr set it is good that you can switch between phone camera and drone camera, without taking it off. So you can speak to people or look around you.

Reactions: mano

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme