Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

What about refurbished battery??

thestar

Join
Aug 22, 2018
Hey guys, i see refurbished battery on wish today for only 34€. what do you think is this reliable or I risk damaging my spark?

Reactions: Doma
Ehhh...I have no experience with refurbished. If certified in sure it's fine. Imo New batteries are kinda key... Faulty batteries can cause weird behavior... I seen it.. Sparky can drop outta the sky.

Hey guys, i see refurbished battery on wish today for only 34€. what do you think is this reliable or I risk damaging my spark?
LIpos cannot be refurbished per se. That said, the add may refer to partially used, or batteries returned and determined not to be at fault. Occasionalloy a bttery is returned due to hibernation and is recovered after return. However, its not worth the risk.

Thx for answers guys, yeah its mean 90% new battery with 2 letter FN. Mr Bob Johnston you mean its not risk for my spark, i'll buy it so ?^^

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180828-150730_Wish.jpg
    Screenshot_20180828-150730_Wish.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 19
LIpos cannot be refurbished per se. That said, the add may refer to partially used, or batteries returned and determined not to be at fault. Occasionalloy a bttery is returned due to hibernation and is recovered after return. However, its not worth the risk.

Exactly, you're guaranteed to get a battery that's less capable than a new one but you don't know exactly how much less capable it is. And since they're only a few dollars cheaper than a new battery it's just not worth the risk in my opinion, cough up the extra few dollars and get some piece of mind along with your 100% new battery. Is it really worth risking your expensive drone to save $8? Not in my book.

Exactly, you're guaranteed to get a battery that's less capable than a new one but you don't know exactly how much less capable it is. And since they're only a few dollars cheaper than a new battery it's just not worth the risk in my opinion, cough up the extra few dollars and get some piece of mind along with your 100% new battery. Is it really worth risking your expensive drone to save $8? Not in my book.

Yeah, you're really right I just wanted to know what it meant only pure curiosity. but it's really not worth the risk of the coup I would go to the media markt near me. take batteries for 48 €^^
Thx for help guys see you;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregorioDy