Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

What are the best cheap antennas for the Spark?

The only thing I'm aware of better than the passive parabolic boosters are the electrically amplified ones. That involves cracking open the RC and some soldering. Lots of tutorials on YouTube but voids warranty and probably not worth the time and expense.

Lots of good holiday deals on Mavic Pro right now. No antenna boosters needed and 27 minute flight time. Better hurry and tell Santa you want one!

Reactions: alditenen
I have a non powered antenna from Titan, it does require a modification to remote, it is far better than stock, on 5.8 I have had it about 1/2 mile away with a clear signal https://www.commandcase.com/control

That's a very interesting option with some serious range. BIG price tag tho.

I really notice enough improvement with my $9 parabolic boosters that I'm satisfied. Will save that $350 towards Mavic Pro.

Thanks for sharing. I hope somebody gives that Titan a try.

I really notice enough improvement with my $9 parabolic boosters that I'm satisfied. Will save that $350 towards Mavic Pro.

It was only $129, and that same antenna can be used on the Mavic Air, Mavic Pro, I had the parabolic booster it did a little better, this antenna gives real range and consistent signal clarity.

If you had a Mavic Pro and a Spark you could use same antenna just an additional adapter for the Mavic controller.

Reactions: Andre Levite
It was only $129, and that same antenna can be used on the Mavic Air, Mavic Pro, I had the parabolic booster it did a little better, this antenna gives real range and consistent signal clarity.

If you had a Mavic Pro and a Spark you could use same antenna just an additional adapter for the Mavic controller.
Look at the Control antenna at Titan, $129 for the whole kit, a little extra if you send them your controller and let them modify it or you can do it yourself

Good to know all the options. Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manzoorsp67