Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

what is otg cable stand for?

Anh Do

Join
Mar 27, 2018
I am using a iphone do I need otg cable to extend the distance for my spark? tks for your help

Hi Anh Do.... use of the OTG is optional, according to DJI its not supported or recommended. But many pilots have found the video performance is better between the RC and your mobile device if you use the cable. Its not about extending the distance in terms of how far your aircraft will fly, but the video signal may be less laggy with the OTG when you get out far.

Hi Anh Do.... use of the OTG is optional, according to DJI its not supported or recommended. But many pilots have found the video performance is better between the RC and your mobile device if you use the cable. Its not about extending the distance in terms of how far your aircraft will fly, but the video signal may be less laggy with the OTG when you get out far.
tks for your help

DJI supports OTG in the latest FW

I use otg on MAVIC Pro and my Spark. I find I don’t have video drops or irregular connection issues but I don’t fly my Spark is very far out as I can’t see it visually and therefore rely on my iPad screen not knowing yet of how the Spark deals with wind and the RTH function

I´m not sure, but as DJI supports the OTG function again I assume that there´s no warranty voiding. But let me be clear, I´m just guessing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502