Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

What propeller are u currently using.

Join
Jun 10, 2018
Just curious as to which propeller you are currently using on your spark.
I imagine most use the original propellers that came with the spark and maybe others are using different props.
Love to hear what you are currently using.

Thanks

I'm using DJI props. They work well, so I never had a reason to try anything else.

Same here.

DJI props.

I purchased a set of Master Screw props just to try, but they don't fold like the originals and they must be removed to store the Spark in most travel cases.

Reactions: jimlips
I've heard too many stories of "other brand" props failing - and I've never had a problem with the original DJI props. Why switch? Can't say for sure, but I have also heard that if you crash due to a prop failure, it will not be covered under warranty if it is not a DJI prop. I think we are all past the warranty period by now, however. ;)

i,ve got the master airscrew and they have been a smother flight than the oem props other than that can,t tell much difference except for having to remove every time i use, but on my mavic pro they have been best I,ve used lower rpm,s and higher speeds , the speed isn,t what i need i just noticed on air data that my top speed had increased by 5 mph so i bet they are good for spark i like the little guy it just keeps on , and I can,t foul up the videos or photos

Using the props supplied with the Spark when bought new (spare set unused so far!!). My props are a little pitted and chipped and have blood on their hands as I failed to grasp the craft properly when hand landing but are perfectly airworthy. Over 200 flights so can’t be bad-been in the estuary mud and clipped a few bushes but so far so good.

I use both original and master airscrew. (Not at the same time). I find the airscrew quieter, sparky is a little faster and very responsive. I like them very much. If I need the folding facility and convenience of originals, I use them. They are still excellent.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast