Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

What's Sparky upto

Antiboost

Join
Jul 29, 2021
So I've noticed Sparky even in normal mode is acting a bit weird. When turning it's very abrupt on video feed and unstable.
I wonder if the gimbal isn't smoothing or something else going on. Compass and IMU updated. ThanksSparky

First of all, check all your props

If I remember correctly, there are some rubber attachment on the back of the gimbal. Check if they are loose, snapped or need some love.
You can also handhold your Spark and film without starting up props to check gimbal health.

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
First of all, check all your props

If I remember correctly, there are some rubber attachment on the back of the gimbal. Check if they are loose, snapped or need some love.
You can also handhold your Spark and film without starting up props to check gimbal health.
Hi again and thanks
The gimble is stabilised when I move the drone in any direction it stays forward pretty much. Nothing looks wrong. The props look fine and it flies great apart from jaggy turn.
I did have a minor crash into a plant with no visible damage anywhere recently.

Is it the video feed or the actual video from the SD card? My video feed can get very shaky at times but the video itself is perfect. Are you using a OTG cable or just wifi? that can make a difference.

Reactions: Antiboost
Is it the video feed or the actual video from the SD card? My video feed can get very shaky at times but the video itself is perfect. Are you using a OTG cable or just wifi? that can make a difference.
This is the feed from the drone stored via app. Turns seem very jittery, but when held the gimble maintained perfect smoothness. I use a OTG but don't know if it's bidirectional or wrong as it charges the controller. I will check my SD when home.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis