Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Video issue with flickering and changing colours.

Adrianvert

Join
Feb 13, 2018
The video today came out really bad on this one particular session. The drone itself was also "pulsing" a little almost as if it had a power issue. I flew it a little while later and behaved as normal.

See the video for the issue I'm talking about.

Issue copy video.mp4

That is the cache from your phone not the SD card correct? If so go please RTFM and get back to us. Thank.you

The video today came out really bad on this one particular session. The drone itself was also "pulsing" a little almost as if it had a power issue. I flew it a little while later and behaved as normal.

See the video for the issue I'm talking about.

Issue copy video.mp4
OP, can you confirm if this is from the SD card or from your mobile device?

Also, what video settings are you using?

Setting were all auto as far as I know. The video was the cached one however I will check the original in the next hour and if it's the same upload it. It seemed a lot different to the other cached videos so I assumed it was weird but I'll check.

So I checked the footage direct and it was fine. I didn't realise the footage could vary so much between the cache and the original.

The other issue I had was very jerky and unsmooth rotation making the shot poor (not shown in video) even shot in tripod mode. Could high wind cause this? It didn't seem it but you never know when it's up there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar