Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Wher did you buy your Spark?

Jeplane

Join
May 26, 2017
Loc
Dallas, TX
Straight from DJI?
Amazon?
BHphotovideo?

Thanks!

I ordered the Alpine White Fly More package from DJI on the day the Spark was announced.

I ordered the Meadow Green Fly More package from DJI on the day the Spark was announced. I also ordered the basic package from DJI & Amazon, which ever arrives first I'll keep.

White non-flymore kit.
Ordered from Rise above Aerials for $859AUD. They are throwing in an extra battery valued at $79AUD.

Amazon, ordered the lava red Fly More on June 1st , then reading that the FM combo will probably be delayed until the end of June I ordered a white Fly less today let's see which one ships first and I'll cancell the other one

Ordered today at Advexure (Dji dealer in Los Angeles). May have it Sunday if they get them in Saturday. Driving through LA on Sunday and trying to pick up. Can't wait to get my hands on it....I've been holding out as I couldn't decide if I wanted a Mavic or not

Ordered today at Advexure (Dji dealer in Los Angeles). May have it Sunday if they get them in Saturday. Driving through LA on Sunday and trying to pick up. Can't wait to get my hands on it....I've been holding out as I couldn't decide if I wanted a Mavic or not
@Advexure is a forum member.

Reactions: Advexure

Hope you enjoy the Spark! Shouldn't be a long wait at all, I hope the pickup works out.

@Advexure is a forum member.

Thanks for the mention, @Mako79. We are here!! :D

Reactions: jthardy
I ordered from DJI direct and am hoping that late next week I get my FM Spark. I got the 'In stock' bug and cancelled my order with dji and ordered from Advexure. Best move ever. Have ordered a lot with them since. Awesome customer focus and service. You would not be disappointed

Last edited:
Direct from DJI. There weren't many options in the UK. A few more have popped up since, but they're all preorders.

Reactions: Ping^Spike
Got an email that you have my pickup ready!! Going to try and make it through LA around 2pm. IM STOKED!

AWESOME! Safe and happy flying with the Spark. As much as we are all anxious to open and use a high tech gadget, it is important that you take it slow and respect the small learning curve. Enjoy your Spark! If we can be of any help you know where to reach us.

Reactions: jthardy
Picking mine up from Advexure in about an hour!! Just called and reserved a second one for my buddy who is getting into the Spark as well. First drone for both of us.

Reactions: Advexure

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex