Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Wi-Fi signal strength

Ndroner

Join
Nov 15, 2017
I keep getting No wifi connection when I go beyond 30 mts.
I have not set a range limit.
But I had put channel selection on custom and chose the stronger band.
But they all fluctuate a lot
I also feel that the spark and gimbal gets jerky when the Wi-Fi signal is weak.
Do you think setting in autoselection is better ?

are you sure you're connected? That sounds like the max distance in gesture mode. You've been a member for a long time so I'm sure you know what you're doing.
When I get out to a distance where the signal is weak the video on my phone is very jerky but it's still good on the sd card.

see the spark was a drone that dji said mehhh just give the cheap bastards that dont wanna pay us 2 grand for a drone a bone so they stop hassling us...

so they slap together this thing.. proof in the fact it dont have a 4k camera and not a 3 axis gimbal when clearly the tech was around for them to have this...

dji dont care about us they never did from the start... the spark has tons of drop outs video is glitchy i mean you get 200 feet away and it starts to act funny but still flies...

the only drone worth getting is the mavic and above why they use better transmitters that freq hop..... i keep saying it everything below the mavic with exception of the phantom 3 does not freq hop... the phantom 3 does but only though 13 channels... long story short i got a dx8 transmitter with dx10 receivers its hella old transmits at 100 milla watts and goes a mile or more with no drop outs.. why freq hopping across the whole 2.4 spectrum... and it doubles up on channels 2 channels etc... fsst is another one that another company uses same principle.. dji why why couldn't you do this on all your drones its free tech.. its a firmware patch is all dx8 didn't have it they updated the arm processor added new firmware and it does it.. hmmmmmmm so im thinking if its just software that tells the transmitter to hop around why cant dji just release a patch for every drone...

then i said ahhh they dont care they'd rather you buy a whole new drone after you get fed up with the one you have and go bigger sorta save money now spend more later motto... so basically you never saved you had to buy the expensive option anyway.,... and dji made half more profit from your mistake.. i hate my spark... i mean it flies 500 feet out even 100 fine but the video signal drops out theres freezing and lag... the transmitter gets very hot and drone.. why you say ill tell you its a 1 watt transmitter in the copter and in the remote.. dji figured 2.4 is everywhere from your wifi at home to your phone if we dump 1 watt into the air it should over come.. so the company new off the bat that they weren't guna implement channel hopping...and didn't care..

so the spark is garbage... the mavic garbage.... any new spark they come out with garbage.... until dji nails down their tech and really puts money into r&d and stops using us to test it... yes folks its a little known secret companies send out garbage un finished now testing it with your money instead of theirs why they get complaints back feedback and even the drones back for repair etc... all on your dollar and mental state.. game companies do the same thing pre orders and betas etc.... its a new thing and they never fix or patch it or care there counting on you buying another drone etc...

also even if you complain the company would have to loose 70% of itts customers to make changes or belly up... see now any company big enough can say thats what we have take it or leave it screw the customer but if 10% of you complain go to the news etc they laugh and keep on pumping out garbage... and if you dont complain and dont return it and get refunds etc and remain quiet they win.. this is the new business motto people....

also when they fail as a company they go to uncle sam here in the usa and get bails outs.. then years later file chapter 7 then burn down the business.. on paper and go to a judge and get theere bonus from the company... so even if companies now loose they still win and profit.. its sad before they feard us gave us toasters gave us free this and that.. but because society is so dumbed down with florude in the water and schools pumping out nonsense and society with social media.. companies laugh.. so people protest iwth yrou money sorry for tthe rant im just tired of getting garbage products

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex