Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

WiFi connection

FlyBoy247

Join
Feb 24, 2019
Need help with connecting drone and RC with Wifi password. Wifi password does not recognize any password in settings. Have preformed photo synchronition as instructed. But no connection happening because settings is not excepting factory passwords.

Is it a second hand drone?

When the drone and controller is on, press the battery until it beeps once (3 second hold)
Then press the Pause, Fn and the key behind the camera shutter button in the right back all at the same time until a steady beeping can be heard.
Once the beeping stops, then connect the mobile device 12341234

If you are using phone only, the WiFi key is in the battery compartment.

I have the same problem of sorts. I bought it 2nd hand and the previous owner used it rarely and does not recall passwords being changed. The present default code for RC does not work. It keeps saying that it is incorrect. I was able to get the phone to connect with the spark (AC) and it works that way. Unable to connect to the RC with the phone. Help! Presently the RC and AC connect shortly after turning them on. Please help

Reactions: Andre Levite
I have the same problem of sorts. I bought it 2nd hand and the previous owner used it rarely and does not recall passwords being changed. The present default code for RC does not work. It keeps saying that it is incorrect. I was able to get the phone to connect with the spark (AC) and it works that way. Unable to connect to the RC with the phone. Help! Presently the RC and AC connect shortly after turning them on. Please help

I had the same problem and solved it this this way...

1. Keep the aircraft OFF during all of the steps below (so it's wifi signal doesn't cannot connect to phone and interfere with RC setup)
2. Reset RC to factory settings (power on RC, hold down power button for 15 seconds and get series of beeps, power cycle RC off then back on)
3. Open phone settings and use default password to connect to RC (12341234)
4. Now you can turn on AC and all should connect properly. If it didn't work power off AC, RC and close DJI Go app. When you start them up again fresh they should all be connected.

I had the same problem and solved it this this way...

1. Keep the aircraft OFF during all of the steps below (so it's wifi signal doesn't cannot connect to phone and interfere with RC setup)
2. Reset RC to factory settings (power on RC, hold down power button for 15 seconds and get series of beeps, power cycle RC off then back on)
3. Open phone settings and use default password to connect to RC (12341234)
4. Now you can turn on AC and all should connect properly. If it didn't work power off AC, RC and close DJI Go app. When you start them up again fresh they should all be connected.
Thank you ! ! ! After a few days of going nuts,... You gave me the correct answer. I was able to reset the password and it worked well. First message that came up was to change the password cause it was weak. I'm guessing the previous owner did that and didn't remember. Thanks again.

Reactions: Andre Levite

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme